● No need to learn complex technology. Intuitive user experience
means students don’t waste time trying to get started.
● Simpler experience means fewer questions. MagicStat’s accuracy
and ease-of-use means they spend less time asking questions during
“MagicStat saves students a ton of time and hassle.” Brook M., Clinical
Assistant Professor, Psychology Department
● Easy access via any web browser, anytime, anywhere: Chrome,
FireFox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
● Conduct complex analyses in only 3 simple steps: upload your
data, select the analysis, and choose your variables.
“MagicStat is very easy for beginners compared to SPSS.” Meng C., PhD
Student and First Time Instructor, Experimental Psychology
● No Deep statistical Knowledge needed. MagicStat takes care of all the calculations automatically so students won’t need to do them themselves.
● We Simplify everything. Students only need to choose the variables for the analysis they’ve chosen, reducing the risk of errors or confusion.
A recent experiment verified students were faster and more accurate using MagicStat than they were with SPSS
Instructors using MagicStat have access to the Teaching Statistics Community
where you can ask questions, share teaching insights, and get access to proven
quizzes, tests, and lectures.
We support all commonly used data formats and statistical models.
Test of Independence
Have questions about MagicStat? Contact Us to Learn More.